Therapeutic Touch Treatments:
The practice of Therapeutic Touch, as taught by Dolores Krieger, Ph.D., R.N., has its primary focus on the modulating of a healee’s energy field. Therapeutic Touch is a non-invasive energy based treatment, where the practitioner acts as a human support system and uses the own healthy energy field to guide the re-patterning of the healee’s weakened and disrupted energy flow. It is a natural, safe, and gentle approach to achieve physical, emotional, and spiritual balance.
A Therapeutic Touch treatment includes:
- Assessment of a healee’s energy field
- Clearing away any loose congestion, thickness, pressure, heat, etc.
- Modulating and directing energy to fill in depleted areas
- Resting period in order to integrate the energy
The reported benefits of Therapeutic Touch are:
- Promotes relaxation
- Supports the body’s natural healing process and aids with recovery from illness
- Alleviation of psychosomatic illnesses
- Supports the immune system
- Can help relieve pain
How long is a Therapeutic Touch session?
The length of a Therapeutic Touch treatment is usually about 20 minutes, followed by a resting period of about 15 minutes.
Please call me at 250-766-2114 or use the contact form to arrange for an appointment.