A Shoulder and Back Massage is a rejuvenating upper body massage focusing on the back, shoulders, neck, arms, and hands.
It is a wonderful relaxing treatment for people holding tension in the upper body and who don’t have the time for a full-body massage.
Benefits experienced by people after receiving a shoulder and back massage include:
- Reduction of muscle stiffness and tension in the upper body
- Helps bring oxygen-rich blood to the brain which enhances mental clarity
- Reduces fatigue and pain in muscles of the upper body
- Creates a heightened sense of overall well-being
- Improves posture, balance, and flexibility
- Can provide relief from headaches caused by tension held in shoulders, back and neck
How long is a Shoulder and Back Massage session?
The length of one session is approx. 20 minutes.
Please Call me at: 250-766-2114 or use the contact form to arrange for an appointment.