European Lymph Drainage Massage:
The European Lymph Drainage Massage (ELD) is a wonderful healing massage which combines the movements of Manual Lymphatic Drainage and a gentle European Massage.
The European Lymph Drainage Massage is great for people who would like to enjoy a gentle relaxing massage, wish to support their body’s healing, want to lose weight, or are on a detoxifying program. It is suitable for elderly, for the very young, people of all shapes and sizes, people with pre or post surgery conditions, people with health conditions, or for people dealing with emotional stress.
The European Lymph Drainage Massage is applied with specific techniques and in a certain sequence to promote lymphatic flow. As a result, a greater amount of metabolic waste and excess fluids are being removed from the body’s tissues and guided to the lymph nodes in the body. These lymph nodes are very important centers in our body, as they produce disease fighting white blood cells, filter out waste and toxins, destroy foreign matter, and produce antibody.
A well functioning lymphatic system contributes to healthy body tissue and plays an important role in the body’s immune system responses.
Manual Lymph Drainage also is considered as a premier anti-aging and anti-cellulite treatment by many European doctors.
What are the benefits of a European Lymph Drainage Massage?
A Lymph Drainage Massage can be applied to many different conditions and also is an excellent preventative measure that can enhance your general well-being. It calms the nervous system and leaves you deeply relaxed.
Benefits experienced by people after receiving an ELD Massage include:
- Improved quality of sleep
- Relief of constipation
- Aided digestion
- Relief from headaches, bruises, arthritis, and many other conditions
- Accelerated and enhanced healing process after broken bones, torn ligaments, and sprains
- Improvement and reduction of swollen ankles, tired puffy eyes, swollen legs during pregnancy, or fluid retention due to Pre-Menstrual Syndrome
- Improvement of conditions like sinusitis, arthritis, fibromyalgia
- Resolution of edema and hematoma
- Relief from chronic pain
- Supports the regeneration of tissue
- Stimulation of immune system
- Reduction of cellulite tissue
How long is a European Lymph Drainage Massage session?
The length of one session is about 60 minutes. Your first visit will include a short health assessment and brief discussion of your medical history.
Please Call me at: 250-766-2114 or use the contact form to arrange for an appointment.