A Chair Massage is a rejuvenating upper body massage focusing on shoulders, back, and neck. People are seated on a special chair with their clothes on and positioned against a convenient table-top cushioned massage rest. No oil or lotion is used during the chair massage.
Who can benefit from a Chair Massage?
The Chair Massage is a wonderful relaxing treatment for people on the go, convenient for large groups, very popular on a corporate level to reduce stress of employees and employers themselves. It is also suitable for elderly people of all ages and mobility levels.
Benefits experienced by people after receiving a chair massage include:
- Helps to reduce muscle stiffness and tension
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Helps bring oxygen-rich blood to the brain which enhances mental clarity
- Reduces fatigue and pain from the build-up of lactic acid in underutilized muscles
- Creates a heightened sense of overall well-being
- Improves posture, stability, balance and flexibility
- Can provide relief from headaches caused by tension in shoulders, back and neck
How long is a Chair Massage session?
The length of one session can be 10 to 15 minutes.
Please Call me at: 250-766-2114 or use the contact form to arrange for an appointment.